If you want someone to win....

I would have bet 1000. Sounds like there is alot of people out there who dont want to get up and go to work...just want free money. Majority of the votes came from voters under the age of 29...fuggin slackers. They dont know what they have done...to stupid to realize it.

It's going to take 10 years to fix the next 4....maybe longer.

PM me with you mailing info 5.0 I wont give it to a charity....buy yer dog some pig ears.... :thumb

:dunno

I would have bet 1000. Sounds like there is alot of people out there who dont want to get up and go to work...just want free money. Majority of the votes came from voters under the age of 29...fuggin slackers. They dont know what they have done...to stupid to realize it.

PM me with you mailing info 5.0 I wont give it to a charity....buy yer dog some pig ears.... :spit

:dunno

How long do you think it will take to fix the last 8 years of damage? I am just thankful that there is an intelligent Harvard Grad (1st in his class) running things now

:lol2

Im 20.. I voted for McCain... :dunno but yes, there was a HUGEEEE group of people my age who voted for obama... Heres a funny, unofficial statistic I noticed when talking to friends and people my age about voting.

College students who are unemployed always (yes, im saying always for this one) supported obama.

*IN GENERAL*

College students who have no direction, motivation, or passion in life (eg: a desired career) supported obama

College students who tended towards "easy majors" such as communications supported obama

College students who were in technical fields (engineering, like me) supported McCain

College students who had a passion for life, or a desire to be successful based on their own merits supported McCain.

College students who were more interested in how the country was going to survive, rather than saving a tree, supported McCain

How long do you think it will take to fix the last 8 years of damage? I am just thankful that there is an intelligent Harvard Grad (1st in his class) running things now

I dont think Bush should've had a second term; however, lets be honest... during Bush's service as President, we saw one of the largest economic booms since the recession of the 70's... Unemployment was around 3% which is insanely low because that number accounts for seasonally unemployed, cyclically unemployed, frictionally unemployed and the structurally unemployed. We also saw a massive increase in housing prices (until the recent months). The housing boom can be directly correlated to an economic boom. Now, congress screwed over banks by saying they had to loan money (another story) - and then banks were selling MBS or CDO's because they could and back in 1998, Mr. Clinton forgot to regulate MBS when they first were allowed in the market...

^sorry. I have a big beef with the statement that bush screwed us. In a nutshell, he inherited what clinton messed up. clinton inherited a good economy from Reagan

wether it was mccain or obama they've got they're hands full. :lol

I agree 100%... obama is screwed... his only saving grace is that the media is so liberal that they might overlook how bad things are and point out the few good economic indicators there will be - which could be good because it will help to increase consumer confidence... but if the media would've reported what was good with bush, then I dont think obama would've won by such a landslide. :spit

The elections over, lets talk about tint again :twocents

I second that........ :dunno

You dont want the money 5.0..... :dunno

No I'm cool, I agree with the above statements too. This thread was meant for givin TZ a hard time and it was gettin all cluttered up with politics!

Archived