40 dgi plotter

Guest CarolinaTINT

Guest CarolinaTINT

I have 40" plotter that we bought in 05 for our 1st location. Since then I had opened a second shop and had to recently closed it down. I bought this plotter threw Bekeart Specialty. I think we spent $6000.00 for the whole package( 1 year of computer cuts, tint, and some paint protection). It was one of the best things we did for our business. I was able to pick up some graphics and paint protection for an addition for my business. At first I didnt want one because of the cost but I am happy with my decision. That's why I now own 2 of them. I need to get rid of the plotter. I will take reasonable offers. I had it posted recently for 2500.00. If you would like pics email me @ carolinatint@aol.com or call me @ 910-798-4010.

Shannon

Guest CarolinaTINT

I have 40" plotter that we bought in 05 for our 1st location. Since then I had opened a second shop and had to recently closed it down. I bought this plotter threw Bekeart Specialty. I think we spent $6000.00 for the whole package( 1 year of computer cuts, tint, and some paint protection). It was one of the best things we did for our business. I was able to pick up some graphics and paint protection for an addition for my business. At first I didnt want one because of the cost but I am happy with my decision. That's why I now own 2 of them. I need to get rid of the plotter. I will take reasonable offers. I had it posted recently for 2500.00 and I need to get rid of this machine. If you would like pics email me @ carolinatint@aol.com or call me @ 910-798-4010.

Shannon

PS

I will take any offers

Archived