So there is a new pres...any thoughts?

First of all, I did not vote for Obama. I could get into many reasons why, but I won't, and what difference would it make now anyways. I don't mean to get too personal with anyone here, but is there anyone who makes over $250,000 here with their business? I'm not sure what income his tax hike will affect. The last I heard, it was $150,000 which will affect me next year. What does that mean for me? Well, unfortunately, I will give generous discounts for cash transactions, and I think many here can understand why. I feel at that income level, whether it be 150 or 250, does not constitute someone being wealthy. We all have overheads. I want to chose where/who I give my money to.

Please, I don't mean to start any fires, im just curious where TintDudeians stand. :twocents

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luckily, Presidents don't make laws.

Unfortunately, Dems control congress, and a democrat as president........nothing can stop them for the next few years.

do you know if its filibuster proof? election night they were waiting to see if congress would be filibuster proof, but I went to bed and havent heard or read anything since then.

I remember what the Carter and Clinton years were like. High taxes and regulation to the point that it drove all production overseas. Attacks on anything patriotic, constitutional and Christian.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, the inside jobs at OK City and the first world trade center bombing. I'm afraid it's going to be like those days on steroids. :rollin

Archived