Tinting a 2008 colorado tonight..

Guest Jerry250f

Guest tintdude1982
The fords suck! My 2006 f150 was a $%@$ to do because of all the felt I had to tape it all up. It turned out nice though
TAPING IS MINIMAL ON THOSE DOORS AND COLORADOS ARE FREAKIN EASY WHY WOULD YOU TAKE OFF THE THE DOOR PANELS EXTRA TIME =LESS MONEY GET WITH THE PROGARM HAAAS

Guest Jerry250f

Ok, well I did it! It turned out pretty nice I did 35% all around with a 5% strip. What I did with the doors was just pop the tops of the panel out, much easier then trying to tuck it imo.

Guest tintmanlibby
The fords suck! My 2006 f150 was a $%@$ to do because of all the felt I had to tape it all up. It turned out nice though
TAPING IS MINIMAL ON THOSE DOORS AND COLORADOS ARE FREAKIN EASY WHY WOULD YOU TAKE OFF THE THE DOOR PANELS EXTRA TIME =LESS MONEY GET WITH THE PROGARM HAAAS

bingo ,though are a 20 minite roll up job ,easy money .I was taking about taking off the rear view mirror

Joshscolorado35.jpg

you gota get some rockin poster's on those wall's

Guest Jerry250f

Yea it is pretty boring it used to have alot of stuff up but it gets used for painting by my dad so paint mist usually kills everything haha. It took me a little longer then a hour because I was fighting with the door panel clip falling out

Guest tintdude1982

bingo ,though are a 20 minite roll up job ,easy money .I was taking about taking off the rear view mirror

Joshscolorado35.jpg

you gota get some rockin poster's on those wall's

AND YOUR ALSO MISSING A STRIPER POLE :lol6

Archived