Solamatrix

Tonight I attended a seminar / information night for Solamatrix and film pacific the solamatrix distributor in aus at a sungard superstore in sydney Aus.

A lot of info was given about the company and the films and there was free beer , coke and pizza !

a few guys tryd shrinking the film on new honda accords and it looked like it shrank really well and the colour is real nice dark grey.

it was good to find out all about the business too and realising its not the same old company re opened its got new owners and a promising future and will be good to see the films they produce in the future.

we were given a bag of goodies which consisted of stubbies holders ("koozies"), calculator, pen, keyring, drink bottle, microfibre cleaning cloths and a small film sample.

they will be sending us all a sample roll in coming week or 2 as they just arrived from the states so I cant wait to try the film out !

keep up the good work guys, and thanks to capt. bill for putting me in contact with film pacific !

:lol6

Trust is hard to get back once it's lost!!! But I've meet Bill personally and I know if anybody can gain someone's trust back it's Bill!! Good luck Solamatrix!

Trust is hard to get back once it's lost!!! But I've meet Bill personally and I know if anybody can gain someone's trust back it's Bill!! Good luck Solamatrix!

Archived