Shrinking rear glass

Guest TLE

I was wondering how long does it take you to shrink tint for the back window. I am somewhat new to tint and have been shrinking tint for 2000 sebring so far made some mastakes but it seems to take a long time to get the back tint to where it needs to be. I don't know why it takes me so long and guys on here shrink in 40min I know I have not been doing it that long but wow 30-40 min How

If you are talking about the 2 door sebring then you are hammering at a pretty hard window. To shrink a normal back glass I take about 5 to 10 minutes to shrink one. Check out the Ryk Shrink on the main page.....works with all films I have had a chance to shrink.....

try a higher setting on your heat gun also the film your using could come into it. practice and get a feel for the film and the heat keep the gun further away at first to watch the film and let the heat gun do the work .

I have been using global film it seems to shrink better than the other film I tried. it seems like I keep shrinking and the film does not want to shrink any more but I still have some fingers to work out.

Archived