Updated Our Website

Go there and tell us what you think of my "spokesmodel" Michelle. Does she help us look more professional? Overall observations are being solicited

Thanks. :thumb

[/qu

ote]badass!!!!!!!!

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting

From this end of the world the site took too long to buffer the audio it was broken up.

Still, Looks cool, is catchy and literally grabs attention, could you have her with car in background????

From this end of the world the site took too long to buffer the audio it was broken up.

Still, Looks cool, is catchy and literally grabs attention, could you have her with car in background????

Streets- No offense but, the site is aimed at this side of the world.

One Slick - She is HOT but, She is presenting a "professional" image. I'm trying to elevate our industry or at the very least set my business apart for the average "hack"

Want2 and Accent - Thanks

One Slick - She is HOT but, She is presenting a "professional" image. I'm trying to elevate our industry or at the very least set my business apart for the average "hack"

see my ammended signature. it was a freakin joke dude....take the stick outa yer azz. :lol

see my ammended signature. it was a freakin joke dude....take the stick outa yer azz. :drevil

I know, and I laughed. I was serious about setting my business apart from the rest. In our area the average "tintguy" is someone who isn't very professional to say the least. While he might be able to tint, he lacks a lot in image and overall perception. I want to be different.

Archived