Getting My Tools

Guest TheStig

you will want 2 unger handles , 1 for your cleaning squeegee and one for your blue max umm conquerer's are good too , gold EZ-Reach are also good as you go you will add to your tools I just bought a bulldozer for auto im yet to use it but when I get to a car with a brakelight that I can get behind without removing its going to pay for itself in that job alone.

get a red dot NT knife ive got an olfa pro but red dots are supposed to be better.

I am going to get all my tools from 44tools.com They seem to have good prices.

Let me know what ya think

1. Black & Decker Dual Temp. Heat Gun

2. Performax 48oz. Hand Sprayer

3. 32oz. Spraymaster x3

4. NT PRO A-1P Knife and Olfa SVR2 I like them both, and sometimes prefer my Silver over the red dot for some jobs

5. Retractable Razor Scraper

6. S/S Single Edge Razor Blade (100)

7. Unger Pro Handle x2

8. 6" Pro Blade w/ Channel

9. 8" Blue Maxx Insert

10. 4" 3M Blue Bondo Gold, not blue. the blue seems to leave behind eraser marks on the film. gold is great for getting small wrinkles out with heat.

11. 4" Lidco Orange Bondo eh

12. 9 1/2" Red Devil eh

13. Red Devil Smoother eh

14. Lil' Chizler x2

15. 4" Blue Teflon Card and gold, black, white

16. The Cleaver useless tool. get a bulldozer, blue/white quickfoots and a big foot

17. Conquistador this is an ok tool. I prefer my little foot or black/white cut at an angle

18. Red Little Foot Blue, red is kinda hard

19. Gold EZ Reach Corner Tool x3, the points break pretty quick. also, a platinum is nice

20. Chizler don't know that you really need anything but pink lil chizzlers, unless you just want one.

21. Equalizer Push Stick

22. Handy Man's 'Ove' Glove

23. Washable Paper Towels just get bounty

24. Nylon Cleaning Sponge get a couple and cut them down into thirds

25. 1Qt Film-On Concentrate baby shampoo

26. Slip Up Concentrate baby shampoo

27. Performax Glass Cleaner sprayway works well, too

If I have something listed that does the same as the other let me know. I am going to wait and process the order after I get you guys' approval.

Thanks in advance.

oh and as far as the black/whites go, I use both the 6" and 12" with an angle cut in them. I use the 6" for a variety of things, but main use is to squegee out the window channels on roll-ups. scrape window, squegee sides, flush sides, spray window, final squegee with a black smoothie.

oh yeah, get you a black smoothie and a 5 1/2" yellow turbo.

Thanks J-Rock. I will be modifing my list and ordering tommorow if I don't have anything else.

anytime, bro. oh one more thing that I forgot....I like the yellow contour as well. It kinda serves the same purpose as the EZ Reach and little foot in one tool. Now, that said, I wouldn't forgo the little foot and EZ Reach for a contour. It's good but I'm not dropping those two for it. I also like my contour for getting behind the bottom gasket to slide my little foot in to really seal the bottom edge.

also, check out Shady Sherlock's aprons. I don't have one personally b/c my apron serves me well for now, but his look really nice and well made, and quite a few people have them and rave about them. When it comes time for my new apron, no doubt I'll be getting one of his.

Archived