G37 coupe

Guest tint51

Since the G37 coupe is out anyone have any problems tinting this car?

:beer

your kidding right? :beer easy money

It was pretty easy!... The only issue I had is getting the tint on the back glass with such limited headroom.. I did the fold on the end and install but struggled a little with unfolding and installing without creasing... The first I f--- up with it bent in half over B-seat.. Redo.. Secound one I got it.. Real fun getting in the back seat .. hips still ache... :headbang

Guest Tintim

We have the first Infinity dealership open up in the UK in Reading - and I had the pleasure of doing one of these this week. I've always wondered what they were like as I've seen them mentioned a few times. Had to do it at the dealership at it has two batteries - they only switch it to the main battery when the car is handed over to the customer. From then the warranty starts.

Took a photograph which I'll try and post. Nice cars and pretty easy to do!

Guest tintdawg

Feel your pain on that back seat. I'm 6ft3 about 230lbs. so I really don't like the back seat. As for the doors, take the Phillips screw out of the light actuator, and the window will remain up. The real problem with this car is, I hate to give them back, I love the looks of this car. I did alot for the dealer in town. They always wanted 20 on all around. Had to do it, they just would have gone to another shop.

G37.jpg

Guest Tintim
Feel your pain on that back seat. I'm 6ft3 about 230lbs. so I really don't like the back seat. As for the doors, take the Phillips screw out of the light actuator, and the window will remain up. The real problem with this car is, I hate to give them back, I love the looks of this car. I did alot for the dealer in town. They always wanted 20 on all around. Had to do it, they just would have gone to another shop.

G37.jpg

:D beg ur pardon mine was a four door not a coupe - which is why it was so easy. I say easy - we were fitting security film to it so I had to take all the drop windows out - so it was not one of the quickest jobs. Size of you you did well getting in! let alone with a back screen :thumb

Guest Got_Tint85

G37.jpg

:thumbdown Good Look!

G37.jpg

Illegal ...I C LOL :lol

Archived