Tools supplier Needed that will ship to NZL

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting

what distributors do you use ? il get the details of the aus distributors of which ever films you use and they might send them over worth a shot anyway I know suntek and johnsons sell tools as I bought some from both and film pacific sell tools who will now be distributing solamatrix.

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting
Will look there, looks like a good option. Cheers

My Distributor is now geting tools from 44tools after I told them about 44tools.

Getting some cool stuff now.

hey streets hit up patric from Zola distributing, they are a bit cheaper than 44 tools ive got an order list written out for myself $181 AUD to get them here in aus from my film supplier it will cost $280 plus I get an extra 10 items worth $25 USD or over here probably $40 -$50 AU

also roughly weighed old tools and will cost around $30-$40 USD to ship so $100 saving in the end :lol2

Cheers I will look at that too. There seems to be no local dists might be able to branch out a bit....

Dude, try www.gditools.com. Guy called Matt Jobe is their top man and you can order direct. They're based in the States. They've got every tool in the business plus some! I'm based in Europe and found that many signage companies want the same tools. Great little side line if sold via the great internet!

Archived