Film removal-WHOLE HOUSE (film failure)

Guest TheQueenOfTint

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmBlazer

If there are any problems with the DR series CPF will cover the warranty. IMO no steamer or solution will help to make that removal easier. Scraping is the only way, however, wetting the film before scraping will reduce the flaking mess from delamination. Whole house no warranty for $1000.00? Two words of advice, # 1 reevaluate your fees, # 2 write a warranty for EVERY job. Do both of these and you will make more money for your efforts. Good luck! :thumb

Guest FilmBlazer
if the clear coat is flaking they must of cleaned it with a strong chemical . That happens alot in cars when they send it to get detailed and the put a strong chemical that eats up the clear coat

Could be.... ALthough sometimes :thumb just happens, nobody is perfect. Either way it would be warrantied had the warranty been written.

I say to break all the glass in the house, pay the customers deductible and get all new glass installed :P

Kidding.. you know I'm kidding...

GHAWWWDDDDD

Dang!!! I wish I would have read your whole post! I read the first line and ran out with my hammer! :bingo

Guest vclimber

Hey Queen,

These things happen to everyone but the can be traced to certain production windows. Contact Ric Rogers at CP directly and tell Ric that Dave L referred him. You need only know the time period and Ric may be able to work with that on a one-off situation here.

Future reference... DO YOUR PAPERWORK. :twocents

Archived