Anyone here a 10%er

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
Im just curious. I don't expect a lot of replies to this, especially if you don't know what I mean by it, but those who do, please reply.

:eye:thumb

I know what ya mean Mr O ... :thumb

Guest FilmBlazer

Referring to auto films or to res/comm? I am only aware of one 10% res/com film and that is Johnson single pane only. Never tried 10% auto, my mfrs don't offer them.

Referring to auto films or to res/comm? I am only aware of one 10% res/com film and that is Johnson single pane only. Never tried 10% auto, my mfrs don't offer them.
Just who are these "10%er's"? One of our brothers explains below:

Bikers across this country have been asking during the past year..."Who the hell are these 10%er's?"

Well, the 10%er's were born a couple of years back by a brother who has since move on.

The basic concept of the 10%er Brotherhood was four-fold:

1. Educate newer genererations about the true nature of "Brotherhood."

2. Work to collectively get the "clubs" to band together to fight legislation against bikers.

3. Remember our Veterans and POW-MIA issues.

4. Network around the world to help ANY downed brother.

We wear a patch over our heart to signify that we stand for the above and respect the values of the "true brotherhood.". Most of us are gray-bearded ole-timers that remember the old days when love and respect were shown amongst all clubs and club members and we sometimes see that changing and are "hell-bent" on trying to keep the "old ways" alive.

Archived