Customer not pleased

not had anyone that said they wanted one film then changed the story after. I have had a few customers that were nitpicking their job and I decided to just RIP the film off. No way am I leaving the film on the car if they don't like it and want to nitpick the crap out of it......

Guest teamfutaba
this is kind of on topic but ive been thinking today actually what happens if a customer says yes tint my car in 35% you then tint the car write out the invoice then they tell you they didnt want 35% and refuse to pay the invoice ?

do you guys get the customer to sign anything before the job stating what film they want on the car ?

and if a customer refuses to pay do you just rip all the film off and send them on their way and just suffer the cost of the film and time ?

I want to be prepared for these a$$hole customers haha

first off, if a custy wont pay because the tint job is shiat, cant help you there. if a custy nitpicks one dust spot and uses it as an excuse to get there money back.. well this aint burdines. you chose it, you had other options, sorry ill fix the window for you but you aint getting your money back for one dust spot. if a custy nitpicks one dust spot and tries to use that angle to get the car redone darker, tell them you will do the window with said dust spot darker for free and the rest will cost you $---.XX.

there are lots of honest people who understant god dont tint windows and if theres a problem well fix it.. and there are lots of frigginslimebags who just want to phuch with you. especially if your smaller than them (in stature). I have custy bust my crews balls because they think they intimidate them. when that happens, they tell them wait, talk to the owner. 6.3 270# of quick bad attitude, or resolution w/o violence. I let the custy choose. and yes we have firearms in the shop, makes my balls even bigger.

Guest oasisglatint
and yes we have firearms in the shop, makes my balls even bigger.

:rollin

Don't have these problems myself...... with custy's.......

But guns in the shop DO help!!

:poke

I never....never......never.... let them watch me tint.

:rollin

Agreed! I just stop working and say I cant start until they leave. Its policy. We dont allow people in the shop- If they forgot a phone, smokes, tampons whatever- stop for a minute and they get the picture. I had a shop that was open years ago when I started. NO sitting are. I did my best to make sure they left it but sometimes they could not. I needed the money for sure so I put some chairs and magazines in the corner and kindly told them about a customer who slipped on tint clear and broke his hip. Please let me not worry about your safety and do a great job on your car. It usually worked.

If it were me, I wouldn't give the guy his money back, but I would ask to see the car. Chances are he will show up in something else or tell you to send him the money when the film is still on the car. And so what if he is on the news, they don't get to chose what topics are discussed anyway, so your business will be safe.

If someone refuses to pay for their car after it has been tinted, don't let him take the car. What is he gonna do, call the cops? They can't do anything about it anyway. I would shut my door, lock it and politely ask the custy to leave, and to come back when they are willing to pay for the job, and it will have to be cash only.

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

If the customer came back and the tint was removed.....there would be no discussion. There's no proof that anything was wrong with the tint, so he's out whatever he paid for the job. Obviously he's trying to get over on you. Just remember.....The customer is NOT always right

Guest oasisglatint
Just remember.....The customer is NOT always right

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I'm the first to redo things I shouldn't, just to please an "overly" picky person, but I will NOT put up with :thumb from someone that is obviously trying to pull a fast one

:dunno

Archived