dry vs wet shrink

Is the dry method that much quicker and better than the wet way?

I wouldn't say its quicker. The only reason I do dry shrinks is for very curved back glass's like a beetle/vette or if I know the car is prone to getting bananas on the defroster lines, altima/lexus ls. I use wet for everything else.

Guest filmslayer

1st off Jack,where you from,how much exp. you have... My guess is at your level it would be better to get GOOD before you even worry about getting fast ....... :rollin

Guest filmslayer

Ok Jack,I apologize and ask for your forgiveness ! But as I scroll down through Gen. and see all the topics you start it just seems to me that you are looking to be spoon fed by eveyone. For all I know you could be just down the street . Try going in to your local tint shop and ask the same questions you do here and see what kind of responce you get .All the answers to the questions you are asking have been beat to death some where on this site ,do some more reading and then ask the questions you have after ...Have a happy Thanksgiving and good luck with the tinting......

Ok Jack,I apologize and ask for your forgiveness ! But as I scroll down through Gen. and see all the topics you start it just seems to me that you are looking to be spoon fed by eveyone. For all I know you could be just down the street . Try going in to your local tint shop and ask the same questions you do here and see what kind of responce you get .All the answers to the questions you are asking have been beat to death some where on this site ,do some more reading and then ask the questions you have after ...Have a happy Thanksgiving and good luck with the tinting......

... And if I am down the street, scared of competition from a newbie? This is a forum where experience across the spectrum is welcomed. If you do not have anything positive to add keep your comments to yourself.

Happy tinting! :rollin

Archived