Toyota Sienna Van Leather

Guest sewing_guy

HI Tinted...Welcome to the board. Finally someone else is posting. :lol2

The only good van to do is a 1976 Chevy Van 10, with the little round or heart shaped window in the back quarter, and inch thick shag carpet EVERYWHERE!!!!. :lol2 I was told by a friend awhile back that there are still van shows. One of the big ones is held every summer in Indy. I thought they were all dead and buried or crushed, or rusting away behind some former flower child's barn.

I personally drive a Honda Odyssey people mover mini van (3 kids), and I hate very second of it. I parked my 1988 Dodge Ram Charger and dropped the plates. Real bummer. Usually the vans we work on come in when a kid or a cat has peed on the interior and the local detail shop can't get the smell out. Yeahhhhh, they send it to us and I get to find the bad spot and make it all happy and good.

I did put leather on the front seats of a Sienna a long while ago. An old couple only wanted the two front seats done instead of all of it. Once again, went to Katzkin and was able to buy a partial kit. It sure didn't come in cheap doing it that way, but oh well.

Archived