Computer cut ppf shapes

Guest raver187

Guest raver187

Hi, I currently install bulk roll, I would like to try using a pre cut shape.

I have a vinyl cutter and wondered if there was a website I can just download the shapes for a perticular car at a small fee?

ive rand a few and they all want me to do there course first.

any help please.

also, where is the best place to buy 3m ppf film in the uk.

im being charged a fortune a the moment.

any help please.

sean

Guest raver187

who can I buy kits from and how much, id like to but a kit as a file I can cut with my vinly cutter as in a eps or ai file coz if I mess any up ill need to recut it on my cutter.

Guest Josh @ Proform
who can I buy kits from and how much, id like to but a kit as a file I can cut with my vinly cutter as in a eps or ai file coz if I mess any up ill need to recut it on my cutter.

It is unlikely you will be able to find a design company that produces quality designs on a consistent basis that sells the actual design file... for cheap. There are a few companies that do as you would like but from what I hear it is hit and miss.

Your best bet is find a reputable training course and request demo designs from the various established design companies... see what works best for you.

No One will sell you their IP in an unlocked resaleable format in the file tyoes you describe.

Why would they?

Typically you need to sign up on someones program, If you are in the UK you can sign up on Venture or our program if you wanted (but you already know that right)?

Other than that there is Also Armourfend UK but you know that as well I reckon.

Cheers

Archived