How much is average charge on 3M Prestige Film- Per SF Installed??

Guest brucetintshop

Guest brucetintshop

Hello,

Just wanted to get some input on what people are charging to install the much more expensive 3M Prestige Films? On just standard double pane glass (commercial). I am familiar with pricing standard film, but not sure what is the average going rate for the Prestige line, since the cost for the material is so much higher. Any input would be great! THANKS!

Guest brucetintshop

Thats what I was thinking, but the material is 3 times as much, so didn't know what was "fair". I've just been doing quotes by each unique job up until now. But I have to get competitive on some commercial bids...

A company here in Houston starts very very high. Yikes. I love going against it b/c I usually get the bid with Madico films with better heat rejection. Although, my films have to be a little darker to achieve the TSER that Presige can get with a lighter film.

Guest brucetintshop

OK, TO BE SAFE ON THE "PRICING" THING, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE CHARGING COMPARED TO STANDARD FILMS- IE: 2 TIMES AS MUCH, 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, ETC...

Guest filmslayer
OK, TO BE SAFE ON THE "PRICING" THING, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE CHARGING COMPARED TO STANDARD FILMS- IE: 2 TIMES AS MUCH, 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, ETC...

Get a few more posts so people can PM you ,we try to not discuss prices in the open .....

Archived