Sprayer nozzles

Wow, others that use the 3 gal sprayer!! Ive had the same one for 4 years, but mine has the brass insert. I am finding that these sprayers are getting hard to find though. Is it leaking around the yellow part? Another installer I know had this problem, so he got the brass tip, problem solved. And I use all the pressure the tank can handle.

Wow, others that use the 3 gal sprayer!! Ive had the same one for 4 years, but mine has the brass insert. I am finding that these sprayers are getting hard to find though. Is it leaking around the yellow part? Another installer I know had this problem, so he got the brass tip, problem solved. And I use all the pressure the tank can handle.
Thanks bro! :spit

All three started leaking from the same place, not behind the yellow tip but the next little section down under the yellow part thats just before the trigger handle or whatever it's called.

The white part?? Try using some teflon tape where the tip screws onto the handle...and I think there is an "o" ring in the tip as well. Is it leaking where the tip screws on?

getting ready to buy 2 sprayer nozzles & want to hear opinions on what holds the longest & doesn't leak.

44tools a1105n black body with yellow tip (looks to be all plastic)

44tools b230 black body looks like a brass tip even cheaper than sprayer listed above.

Archived