A Visit From Howard

Guest Crackz

I have to take the time to say thanks to howard paritsky . it was nice to meet ya and place a face to the voice that im always talking too. howard flew in today to go over some business and take me to lunch it is very nice to know that the people you deal with have the time to go one on one with ya ... once again I have to say it has been the best experience I have had doing business with express window films howard and his crew are the best in the business big joe class on glass Joe_54Q_KFRG.jpg

hey willie its hard to tint in some skin tight wranglers with a can of snuff popping through my rear pocket and that tight flannel shirt and a big ole cowboy hat on and forget about those snake skin pointy azzz boots you cow pokers where yallll know what I mean ps you still got spurs on them ???? :spit:dunno :dunno :lol

hey willie its hard to tint in some skin tight wranglers with a can of snuff popping through my rear pocket and that tight flannel shirt and a big ole cowboy hat on and forget about those snake skin pointy azzz boots you cow pokers where yallll know what I mean ps you still got spurs on them ???? :dunno:dunno:lol:spit

Yeah but the chicks keep telling me how good my but looks in those wranglers :sign

Just wait till you get your big ole pajama parachute retro 60s clothes wearin azz down here.

We'll show you how to dress. :sign

hey willie its hard to tint in some skin tight wranglers with a can of snuff popping through my rear pocket and that tight flannel shirt and a big ole cowboy hat on and forget about those snake skin pointy azzz boots you cow pokers where yallll know what I mean ps you still got spurs on them ???? :dunno:dunno:lol:spit

you guys crack me up :sign

:lol2
I have to take the time to say thanks to howard paritsky . it was nice to meet ya and place a face to the voice that im always talking too. howard flew in today to go over some business and take me to lunch it is very nice to know that the people you deal with have the time to go one on one with ya ... once again I have to say it has been the best experience I have had doing business with express window films howard and his crew are the best in the business big joe class on glass Joe_54Q_KFRG.jpg

Archived