A Visit From Howard

Guest Crackz

Gents (& Ladies)

Thanks for the kind words Joe. It was a true pleasure to spend some time with you. For those of you who have not met him, Joe is a true asset to our profession. He is someone who takes the ultimate pride in his workmanship. Joe enthusiastically shares his vast experience and knowledge with his colleagues (and even his competitors) for the good of our industry as a whole.

Can you just do me one favor, Joe? Go and find me another 1,000 customers like you. I am honored to be your supplier and I promise to never violate the trust you place in us as your distributor.

Let’s do it again soon!!

-Howard

Gents (& Ladies)

Thanks for the kind words Joe. It was a true pleasure to spend some time with you. For those of you who have not met him, Joe is a true asset to our profession. He is someone who takes the ultimate pride in his workmanship. Joe enthusiastically shares his vast experience and knowledge with his colleagues (and even his competitors) for the good of our industry as a whole.

Can you just do me one favor, Joe? Go and find me another 1,000 customers like you. I am honored to be your supplier and I promise to never violate the trust you place in us as your distributor.

Let’s do it again soon!!

-Howard

boy howard has a way with words WOW :twocents

Gents (& Ladies)

Let’s do it again soon!!

-Howard

Dont get carried away Howard. You may be able to supply another 1000 Joes with fim but theres not another fabric maker in the world that has enough material to make pajamas for another 1000 joes. :jerkit

Archived