Your Tint Shop

Guest h0wld0g

Guest h0wld0g

Hello Everyone, I have searched this site for pictures of shops and shop setups and can not find many if any at all. I am about to open my 2nd location and will be setting up my new shop soon and want to see what everyone elses looks like. So post some pictures please! I'll post mine when I get in it. Thanks cant wait to see how you guys have ya'lls shops set up.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

Speaking of shops. How much light do you guys have per bay. I know it dosen't always work out like that but give me a rough estimate. I have 3 8 footers on the ceiling and 3 4 footers on the walls and I still don't feel like thats enough for a one car garage.

Ohh... and thank you accent for showing me a shop to work for :jerkit

Guest oasisglatint
Speaking of shops. How much light do you guys have per bay. I know it dosen't always work out like that but give me a rough estimate. I have 3 8 footers on the ceiling and 3 4 footers on the walls and I still don't feel like thats enough for a one car garage.

I have an L shaped shop that holds 3 cars comfortably (can store 5 at night sandwiched in), and we have 13 8 footers....all overhead with nothing on the walls. You can go outside to the meter and watch is spin, about 3 times faster than anybodies in the bldg. :gasp

first there is NEVER enough light!!!! my shop has 41 4' lights with the daylight bulbs, they are twice as much and take awhile to get used to but I feel its a much better light to work in. All my lights were just put in a few months ago, bought em at lowes for just under $9 bucks a piece and bought the better bulbs. If your gonna do it, so it right the first time, spend the couple extra hundred and make it the way you want it, do a car on a sunday if ya have to for the extra loot. thats what I did!!!!!

Ohh... and thank you accent for showing me a shop to work for :twocents

first there is NEVER enough light!!!! my shop has 41 4' lights with the daylight bulbs, they are twice as much and take awhile to get used to but I feel its a much better light to work in. All my lights were just put in a few months ago, bought em at lowes for just under $9 bucks a piece and bought the better bulbs. If your gonna do it, so it right the first time, spend the couple extra hundred and make it the way you want it, do a car on a sunday if ya have to for the extra loot. thats what I did!!!!!

When I want extra stuff for the shop I work Sundays also! Accent your an old turtle in this trade like me and its nice to see that you have your dream shop!! I'm jealous!!! I'm happy for ya! :):rollin

Ohh... and thank you accent for showing me a shop to work for :twocents

When I want extra stuff for the shop I work Sundays also! Accent your an old turtle in this trade like me and its nice to see that you have your dream shop!! I'm jealous!!! I'm happy for ya! :):rollin

not bad for a 35 year old!!!!!!!!!!! started young on old pick ups!!!!

Archived