UK--UK--tinters

Guest Stef_Z

Hi,

Does anyone here (from the UK, East anglia area) heard of 'A Tint of Class'

www.atintofclass.co.uk

Im having trouble contacting the guy who did my rear windows, after a crease appeared in the rear window overnight (was told to leave it for 2-3weeks to cure :jerkit )

I just want to know if anyone has done business with them, and if they are a repuatable company..

???

Stef_Z

Hi,

Does anyone here (from the UK, East anglia area)  heard of 'A Tint of Class'

www.atintofclass.co.uk

Im having trouble contacting the guy who did my rear windows, after a crease appeared in the rear window overnight (was told to leave it for 2-3weeks to cure  :jerkit

I just want to know if anyone has done business with them, and if they are a repuatable company..

???

Stef_Z

Just only heard, nothing more... Which car???

Guest sdtintin

yeah ive heard of them I think they are in the norwich area from what I can recall ,never seen any of there work or realy heard anything of them ,where are you in east anglia as thats where I am

the astra in the pic was the max power give-away-car last year.....I went up to ashton college where they had a guy called Dick from Mcguires who did all the graphix on the car it was cool! but this years car was a nissan skyline r33 which I tinted for nothing for Max power in return for some company promotion....did I get it??? nooooo so when they rang me up this year I told 'em where to go :evileye

Archived