09 Porsche 911 (997) Carrera

Guest Josh @ Proform

Guest Josh @ Proform
Great Job! A well designed pre-cut really helps with those damn headlight washers. The fitment and coverage around there looks excellent.

Thanks. This bumper is the easiest Porsche bumper I have designed and installed, hopefully our customers will agree.

Guest Josh @ Proform
Full hood, doors, extended A-pillars and roof cap plus sunroof. Could use a pattern for these sunroofs, I think they are all the same going back as far as the 996s.

Hi Speed,

Looks good.

By sunroof, do you mean the whole sunroof (painted area) or just the front portion?

Thanks,

Josh

I made one with the Xpel software by using the full roof and pasting over the roofcap w/ the sunroof as a guide. It fit pretty good but not perfect. Just figured if you ever made a full roof pattern you could get the sunroof then. Haven't had many requests so don't make a special trip. Thanks :beer

Guest Josh @ Proform
I made one with the Xpel software by using the full roof and pasting over the roofcap w/ the sunroof as a guide. It fit pretty good but not perfect. Just figured if you ever made a full roof pattern you could get the sunroof then. Haven't had many requests so don't make a special trip. Thanks :dunno

Sounds good. If one comes into the shop when Mark and I are here we will try to grab it.

09 Boxter and 09 Cayman should be in the DAP today, with full uppers and value kits

Sounds good. If one comes into the shop when Mark and I are here we will try to grab it.

09 Boxter and 09 Cayman should be in the DAP today, with full uppers and value kits

Did the Boxster last week, probably one of the best fitting bumpers yet. Keep up the good work!

09boxster.jpg

Archived