Color Film

Guest oasisglatint

Guest oasisglatint

The 20' rolls are lulu. The 60' roll, I'm not sure. I can find out on Mon.

I was planning on selling a full roll for 1 price, and another for linear ft. You know cut charge and all :yoda

pm me with what you are interested in or just make me an offer. sall good

:yoda

I was planning on selling a full roll for 1 price, and another for linear ft. You know cut charge and all :yoda

:yoda Yeah I know cut charges! Just be fair and tell me what you want cause I'm always looking for a bargain on color film.

What color is the 60inch! Is it a different shade of blue then the deco blue from llumar?

Guest oasisglatint

I was planning on selling a full roll for 1 price, and another for linear ft. You know cut charge and all :lol

:lol2 Yeah I know cut charges! Just be fair and tell me what you want cause I'm always looking for a bargain on color film.

What color is the 60inch! Is it a different shade of blue then the deco blue from llumar?

Do you like to barter??? :yoda

I'm not hungry, so I don't want to GIVE it away. Fair price, you know. I do like to trade....... If you want, give me some help/advice/pointers on graphics...... We can work something out on the film.

The 60', on the roll looks very blue, but pulled is 50% of the deco. I've got ALOT of it.

Just let me know

I was planning on selling a full roll for 1 price, and another for linear ft. You know cut charge and all :lol2

:lol Yeah I know cut charges! Just be fair and tell me what you want cause I'm always looking for a bargain on color film.

Do you like to barter??? :lol

I'm not hungry, so I don't want to GIVE it away. Fair price, you know. I do like to trade....... If you want, give me some help/advice/pointers on graphics...... We can work something out on the film.

The 60', on the roll looks very blue, but pulled is 50% of the deco. I've got ALOT of it.

Just let me know

Hell yeah, give him that film so we can see more of his work :yoda

I was planning on selling a full roll for 1 price, and another for linear ft. You know cut charge and all :lol2

:lol Yeah I know cut charges! Just be fair and tell me what you want cause I'm always looking for a bargain on color film.

Do you like to barter??? :lol

Just let me know

No problem!! E-mail me at tintitshawn@live.com and we'll work it out! :yoda

Archived