Where Is Best Place To Get Tint

Guest baja

I would like to slowly start a tinting business, just wondering, what is the best place to get tint..

Is it possible to become a distributor and get tint at cost and also sell it to anyone that would be interested?

Also since I am wondering exactly what id need to start the business, is there anyway to get some sites or places where I can get the tools required and some info

(I did a search and it is broad information)

im especially interested in the spraying solution (just water? or what is it)

Thanks for your help guys

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GDK Electronics

Lumar is the way to go in my opinion. My distributor is Ener-Gard and they know their stuff. George over there can help you out with the required tools, training and films. They will send out a free information package too with brouchures, price lists etc..

Here's his info, tell hime Greg from GDK Electronics in Winnipeg told you to call. ;)

George Vanellis

National Sales Manager

www.ener-gard.com

T: 1.800.461.8468

F: 905.336.1507

Lumar is the way to go in my opinion. My distributor is Ener-Gard and they know their stuff. George over there can help you out with the required tools, training and films. They will send out a free information package too with brouchures, price lists etc..

Here's his info, tell hime Greg from GDK Electronics in Winnipeg told you to call. ;)

George Vanellis

National Sales Manager

www.ener-gard.com

:shock

Yeah...just wondering, I am thinking about starting up a shop, just down the road from you. Where do you think I should get my tint from. Do you think I could become a distributor, get it at cost and sell to you? What do I need to start my business also. Can you give me some training so that I can open up down the road? Where should I buy my tools? or would it be better to just steal them from you when I leave to open up my shop down the road.....oh, and by down the road I mean next door.

George Vanellis

National Sales Manager

www.ener-gard.com

:linedrink

Yeah...just wondering, I am thinking about starting up a shop, just down the road from you. Where do you think I should get my tint from. Do you think I could become a distributor, get it at cost and sell to you? What do I need to start my business also. Can you give me some training so that I can open up down the road? Where should I buy my tools? or would it be better to just steal them from you when I leave to open up my shop down the road.....oh, and by down the road I mean next door.

Go Slick Go!!! :eyebrows

Guest trent

You can also try Courage Distributing Inc., distributors of Sun-Gard window film and 3M and Venture paint protection.

Contact Ken Floyd at 1-800-COURAGE (268-7243)

www.courage.ca

Archived