The BEST back window tool EVER!!

http://www.magicamerican.com/magicbath/cat...ccessories.aspx

I used to pick these up at Home Depot but now I'm having trouble finding them so now I have to go direct.

Ive been using these for 3-4 years, and they are AWESOME!!!!

You get plenty of reach with this tool, and its comfortable to use.

BTW, I tried searching this squeegee on TD and found someone asking about it in Jan. 06 but never found a link. Hopefully this will be new to everyone, hope I helped.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm tempted, but something tells me this will take up residence in my tool box next to the cleaver.

:shock The cleaver was a piece of :lol2 ! But that looks like a good tool for the new Grand prix back glass and some of the back windows where they have those screens that pull up which makes it hard for your hands to get down to so you can squeegee! I'm gonna buy one then give an update! :lol2

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I was thinking about getting one until....

(get 5 of them, the rubber on the end will evetually rip)

Maybe if I saw it on the shelf...

http://www.magicamerican.com/magicbath/cat...ccessories.aspx

I used to pick these up at Home Depot but now I'm having trouble finding them so now I have to go direct.

Ive been using these for 3-4 years, and they are AWESOME!!!!

You get plenty of reach with this tool, and its comfortable to use.

BTW, I tried searching this squeegee on TD and found someone asking about it in Jan. 06 but never found a link. Hopefully this will be new to everyone, hope I helped.

HAHA! I got one hanging behind me in my office. I love that stupid shower cleaning thing. The back of the package says www.magicamerican.com phone no. 216-464-2353. I bought the last 2 at lowes and I looked the other day and didnt see them. Lordy I hope there not discontinued. :thumb

I sent them an e-mail asking them not to discontinue the squeegee (I hear they will) and to market to film distributors. This is the only back window tool that I use, with exception to the bulldozer, and I can't stand the thought of not being able to get one.

Archived