first jetta 4 door

Guest DustinJ

Damn I love that picture!!!!

They way I do em is I cut a little out of the rubber on the inside of the quarter. Then, when you go to cut the film on the outside, first cut the side next to the roll down and then move it over about 1/16 towards the roll down. Then cut the rest of the quarter. In doing so, you have cut the pattern just a little bigger than the inside will allow for the film the fit, but thats why you have trimmed the inside. :thumb

Damn I love that picture!!!!

They way I do em is I cut a little out of the rubber on the inside of the quarter. Then, when you go to cut the film on the outside, first cut the side next to the roll down and then move it over about 1/16 towards the roll down. Then cut the rest of the quarter. In doing so, you have cut the pattern just a little bigger than the inside will allow for the film the fit, but thats why you have trimmed the inside. :cold

:thumb

If I'm not mistaken, I think those quarters need to be shrunk too. Haven't done one of those in a while. I always use the straight edge of the film right out of the box, for the long side closest to the roll up. Less cutting.

Archived