Need help selecting the right film

dgmt321

I need help picking out the right film for myself. I want something that has a clean black look and doesn't look like a mirror when looking in. I'm looking at these suntek infinity films and wondering if these are what I want. They told the film is reflective, what does it mean? Does it mean the film has a mirror look and can't be looked through from the outside? I've seen some silver tint that is like a miiror can't see through and its ugly. Can someone tell me if suntek infinity or solarguard quantum is the right film I'm looking for. I appreciate it thanks

Guest maddtinter

What kind of car do you want to have tinted?What color is your car inside and out?Do you want a luxury look or a sporty look?When a film is said to be "reflective" that would mean shiny on the outside.More shiny on overcast/cloudy days than sunny days.Provide more details on how you want the tint to look like.

Thanks for the reply.I drive a Honda s2k black so I would want the tint to be sporty and black. Sorry if I wasn't clear, what I was saying was I don't like films that looks like a mirror, I don't mind if it's shiny outside as long as I can still see through the window few feet away. I'm currently using gila tint I bought from autozone on my car, not sure if it's reflective or not but it's somewhat shiny outside but is not like a mirror. My question is if suntek infinity or solarguard quantum offer the same kind of look that doesn't reflect too much like a mirror.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Thanks for the reply.I drive a Honda s2k black so I would want the tint to be sporty and black. Sorry if I wasn't clear, what I was saying was I don't like films that looks like a mirror, I don't mind if it's shiny outside as long as I can still see through the window few feet away. I'm currently using gila tint I bought from autozone on my car, not sure if it's reflective or not but it's somewhat shiny outside but is not like a mirror. My question is if suntek infinity or solarguard quantum offer the same kind of look that doesn't reflect too much like a mirror.

neither of those films will give you the look you are looking for. Since they are both a fully metalized film, they ARE reflective to a certain extent. The darker you go with each of the films, the more reflective they get. With both of those films, if the film is on the car, on a sunny day if the light catches it right you can't even tell the car is tinted because the way the sputtering of the film is.

There is not really a film from either company that does what you want. You either get a black look, or a reflective look. Even with SolarGards HP Charcoal line, it is much blacker than the quantum, but still has a greyish green reflective look to it if its not a sunny day. I would suggest either Suntek Carbon, or SolarGard Supreme or HP Supreme. All three films are some of the blackest looking films on the market, and all have a lifetime color stable warranty.

Archived