went shopping kinda funny

I went to BATH AND BODY WORKS in the mall, I picked what I wanted and the lady was going to wrap it for me. she had this clear shrink wrap film that she bundled the gift in, they she pulls our the hair dryer and begins shrinking the stuff around the basket of stuff I got :hmmm

as I was watching I had this MAJOR urge to jump over the counter and grab the hair dryer and say NO this is how you shrink it :thumb

I have lost my mind :hmmm

boy, I was trying to shrink that stuff myself from the other side of the counter in my mind :hmmm

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintslut

good lord,,

Hate to see easter at the dawgs, all that colored wrap on the easter baskets, you would just have to smooth out all the creases.

Have ya ever tried your hand at wallpaper? (I only get asked that about 100 times a year)

Guest TINTFXold

mike you have lost what marbles you had :hmmm:thumb

I went shoppping yesteraday too, instead of cutting firewood. I actually had a good time. Of coarse the wife wasnt in tow so it made it a little easier...... but I'm tight as a drum when it comes to spending, its the Irish in me I guess.... so I've got buyers remorse BIG TIME today. Maybe its because a lot of the stuff I got was for ME!!! :hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum

:hmmm I do that too fx. I rarely go shopping so when I have to I see all these things I "need". :hmmm Consequently, I get home with more for me than anybody else. :hmmm:thumb Then I tell Mom she bought all that for me and she doesn't have to shop. Aint I considerate ? :hmmm

And MDog I hear ya. You are not nutz. I do the same thing.

People ask me that all the time sl*t. I used to hang wallpaper for new construction. That's really kinda what got me tinting. The A/C place I worked for also had a little construction co and we got to talking about paper hanging part time since I'd done it before. They also had the Window tinting Co. SO one thing led to another. :hmmm

Guest tintslut
$500.00 shopping spree at Nordstrom  ,,,,of course I went and couldn't find anything

how about the silver plated bra warmer for those cold mornings ?

Dont want to be seen with the headlites on ya know :lol6

Archived