Tint Suppliers

Guest tint51

I believe it's basically Suntek under a different name. They don't carry 50% so that swayed me from using it.

Anybody know this as true if it is I would buy that as it is a thrid the cost??!!

Thanks

Guest Texstar
:cold Some of it may be Suntek but the rest of it is not. They compete against us all in the retail FG market -FYI :cold

Automotive tint or comm./res. ?

It shouldnt matter, why buy from them if they are bidding some of the same jobs you are. Theres better products out there for the smae amount of money or buy a better product for more money :cold

:cold Some of it may be Suntek but the rest of it is not. They compete against us all in the retail FG market -FYI :cold

Automotive tint or comm./res. ?

It shouldnt matter, why buy from them if they are bidding some of the same jobs you are. Theres better products out there for the smae amount of money or buy a better product for more money :cold

Which products?

Thanks

It is a good product for your lower end customer's or dealerships. Basically the same as Suntek HP Charcoal and is also sold through Suntek.

I received some samples and like you said they sell it through them.. I just never heard of it and wanted to know if it is any good.. Thanks

ITs about 10-15% cheaper..

Archived