Tint Suppliers

Guest tint51

It seems many areas of our industry are heading this way. Manufacturers re-branding the same film over and over under so many names to grab more market share. Thankfully, we have so many hear who are uncovering the truth. Unfortunately, there are many out there who will buy these brands, thereby supporting the ones who are perpetrating this 'scam' on us. I would tell everyone to research the brands they use and try to do business with companies you feel comfortable with. No matter what we say, YOU have to be able to sleep at night with your decisions.

Guest vclimber
It seems many areas of our industry are heading this way. Manufacturers re-branding the same film over and over under so many names to grab more market share. Thankfully, we have so many hear who are uncovering the truth. Unfortunately, there are many out there who will buy these brands, thereby supporting the ones who are perpetrating this 'scam' on us. I would tell everyone to research the brands they use and try to do business with companies you feel comfortable with. No matter what we say, YOU have to be able to sleep at night with your decisions.

Figured it out you have. :dunno

Very old trick.

GEO = CHEVY

OPEL = DAEWOO

and so on, so on.....

Also such thing like O.E.M. - some people manufacture product, some - boxes, some brand and some sell....

Dont pay attention to so-called "brands" - as only tinters know this "brands". You like product or not. That's all.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I use it for customers who want the cheap price, or for dealers. I use suntek hp for my regular customers and I'll tell you there is a big difference. First the Aswf doesn't shrink all that well, and second it looks darker. The 35% looks almost like sunteks 20%. It's a nice looking film though, and I don't mind using it for the customers I sell it to, but I don't see myself doing a vw beetle with it though. I did a 91' Mitsubishi 3000gt last week and the back glass was kinda tricky to shrink with the 5%

I use it for customers who want the cheap price, or for dealers. I use suntek hp for my regular customers and I'll tell you there is a big difference. First the Aswf doesn't shrink all that well, and second it looks darker. The 35% looks almost like sunteks 20%. It's a nice looking film though, and I don't mind using it for the customers I sell it to, but I don't see myself doing a vw beetle with it though. I did a 91' Mitsubishi 3000gt last week and the back glass was kinda tricky to shrink with the 5%

Because on is....

Other is.....

Third is....

Main & only is BOX and treasurer :gay

Archived