Favorite t.v. shows

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

Results after 5 days because I have that much spare time on my hands.

Total: 54 votes including LilDetails 8 votes. Which would've made it a 3 way tie for first without the prison break vote. It's my favorite so I'll count it :thumb

1. 5 votes Prison Break

2. 4 votes Tie: House, First 48

3. 2 votes Tie: Fringe, Mythbusters, Nip Tuck, Simpsons

ill ruin first 48 for u guys, if you can see their face theyre charged, if they blur their face out, they let them go. figured this out and never watched it again.

mine:

nip tuck

prison break

good eats

dog whisperer

iron chef america

I watch a lot of food network and discovery.

but football and basketball always come first

oh does anybody ever watch intervention, show is mad crazy

I forgot about intervention, I think it starts again today. But as far as first 48 no matter if they are convicted non-convicted awaiting trial suspected or just a witness they have to sign for their face to be shown on T.V. This goes for all shows like Cops and Worlds wildest police chases. Hilarious that they would sign for their stupidity to be shown nationwide.

ill ruin first 48 for u guys, if you can see their face theyre charged, if they blur their face out, they let them go. figured this out and never watched it again.

mine:

nip tuck

prison break

good eats

dog whisperer

iron chef america

I forgot about intervention, I think it starts again today. But as far as first 48 no matter if they are convicted non-convicted awaiting trial suspected or just a witness they have to sign for their face to be shown on T.V. This goes for all shows like Cops and Worlds wildest police chases. Hilarious that they would sign for their stupidity to be shown nationwide.

well the ones that sign obviously get convicted and are promised a lightened sentence, thats why they sign. if they r let go, hell no they arent letting their face go on national television, especially for questioning in a crime.

QUOTE (Felixbiel @ Dec 15 2008, 01:26 PM) [*]657529

mine:

nip tuck

prison break

good eats

dog whisperer

iron chef america

I am not trying to start an argument by any means but they cannot give a felon, before or after conviction, a lighter sentence for allowing their likeness to be aired by a for profit company. But you are probably right about the people that aren't charged. I wouldn't want them to show me being questioned as a suspect for murder whether I was innocent or guilty.

Archived