v kool

Guest tintmanlibby

Guest tintmanlibby

here' my question on v-kool's spec card

the energy star logo state's (energy star building ally) what is the difference between that and a (energy star partner)

my other question is why is vk 35 so much cheaper than vk 40 ,55,70,75

I dont have a spec card on v35 so I really cant do a good comparesent, but damn it's like per sqft price diff

:nope

Guest darkdan

the energy star logo state's (energy star building ally) what is the difference between that and a (energy star partner)

I dont have a spec card on v35 so I really cant do a good comparesent

:thumb

VK-35 is more reflective, different color, and high absorption. Please edit out the prices in your posts. It's borderline on performance and looks with traditional neutral 35% films, but slightly less reflective.

Guest tintmanlibby

I dont have a spec card on v35 so I really cant do a good comparesent

:thumb

VK-35 is more reflective, different color, and high absorption. Please edit out the prices in your posts. It's borderline on performance and looks with traditional neutral 35% films, but slightly less reflective.

4 got about the price thing as you know the price's I just didnt understand the diff.

but the energy logo question more info please :lol2

Guest vclimber
does this mean all your posts are now gonna say....
go here and check out their film, www.v-kool.com

:lol2

Libby man... your old girlfriend is going to get jealous. Where's the loyalty? :?:thumb

Guest tintmanlibby

:?

Libby man... your old girlfriend is going to get jealous. Where's the loyalty? :thumb:lol2

oh no I was just intersted in being on the corprate install list .I would take select or onx over this stuff any day I just wana make sure I corner the market for the big ben you know where my heart and soul is :? I dont wana enoy blade with a web link ,love ya blade

Guest vclimber

:lol

Libby man... your old girlfriend is going to get jealous. Where's the loyalty? :lol:lol6

oh no I was just intersted in being on the corprate install list .I would take select or onx over this stuff any day I just wana make sure I corner the market for the big ben you know where my heart and soul is :lol I dont wana enoy blade with a web link ,love ya blade

Corporate install list? :thumb

Why would they need a list of installers, who is selling the film?

Guest tintmanlibby

Libby man... your old girlfriend is going to get jealous. Where's the loyalty? :thumb:lol

oh no I was just intersted in being on the corprate install list .I would take select or onx over this stuff any day I just wana make sure I corner the market for the big ben you know where my heart and soul is :lol6 I dont wana enoy blade with a web link ,love ya blade

Corporate install list? :lol

corporate is ! I guess they sell big job's and they need someone that can handle job's in my area to install em. I'll pm you about ,with name's and what they got going on .

Guest tintmanlibby

Libby man... your old girlfriend is going to get jealous. Where's the loyalty? :thumb:lol

oh no I was just intersted in being on the corprate install list .I would take select or onx over this stuff any day I just wana make sure I corner the market for the big ben you know where my heart and soul is :lol6 I dont wana enoy blade with a web link ,love ya blade

Corporate install list? :lol

corporate is ! I guess they sell big job's and they need someone that can handle job's in my area to install em. I'll pm you about ,with name's and what they got going on .

hey you box is full cant pm ya

Archived