super slow this month

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I closed my business December 1st after over 5 years in busines. Everything was alright until about 3 months ago, then the cars just stopped showing up for a day or two at a time, then a few days in a row, then only like 3-4 a week!!! I decided to go back to school, and I hooked up with one of the biggest rim shops in our areas and got them to start selling tint. I've been there all week setting up displays and getting the tint area hooked up. He's got 3 shops in town so that should help. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everybody else, this is hard times for everybody.

Guest filmslayer

Been doing this 15+ yrs. ,and yes this season is a lil slower than most,but nothing exp. tinters have'nt faced in the past. What is killing me was the summer season,the worst I've seen in FL in 12yrs.! And I feel ya tintsalot , I too recently closed a shop and went back to work for some one eles....

Real slow here in orlando . Just keeping the doors open hoping the spring will be good. Alot of shops closed so hopefully with less competition this will be busy in the spring . But until the real estate market recovers things wont improve . Had a staff of 5 3 years ago now I only have 1 left .

Guest tintmanlibby
Slower than has been in a long time. Car sales are crap. The dealerships even cancelled christmas.(party) :lol6

that's crazy at my toyota dealership they posted that the christmas party have been cancaled

at university caddy,hummer there total sale's # last month where 73 .the sad part about it is that they where rank #2 in florida for unit's out last month ,jax. wass #1 with 87 :thumb

hell even my unlicened pharmisutic rental car custy's are down this blow's

Guest Total tint
I closed my business December 1st after over 5 years in busines. Everything was alright until about 3 months ago, then the cars just stopped showing up for a day or two at a time, then a few days in a row, then only like 3-4 a week!!! I decided to go back to school, and I hooked up with one of the biggest rim shops in our areas and got them to start selling tint. I've been there all week setting up displays and getting the tint area hooked up. He's got 3 shops in town so that should help. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everybody else, this is hard times for everybody.

thats the same thing I did bout 2 months ago been working out great so far good luck

Archived