super slow this month

I closed my business December 1st after over 5 years in busines. Everything was alright until about 3 months ago, then the cars just stopped showing up for a day or two at a time, then a few days in a row, then only like 3-4 a week!!! I decided to go back to school, and I hooked up with one of the biggest rim shops in our areas and got them to start selling tint. I've been there all week setting up displays and getting the tint area hooked up. He's got 3 shops in town so that should help. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everybody else, this is hard times for everybody.
I closed my business December 1st after over 5 years in busines. Everything was alright until about 3 months ago, then the cars just stopped showing up for a day or two at a time, then a few days in a row, then only like 3-4 a week!!! I decided to go back to school, and I hooked up with one of the biggest rim shops in our areas and got them to start selling tint. I've been there all week setting up displays and getting the tint area hooked up. He's got 3 shops in town so that should help. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everybody else, this is hard times for everybody.

thats the same thing I did bout 2 months ago been working out great so far good luck

sorry to hear that guys. keep your heads up.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its slow here also. Its always slow here at this time of the year though. I actually did 3 cars from the dealership down the road this week :krazy

I get 1 or 2 a week from them right now vs. 10 at least a week in the past.

It is slow dont get me wrong but it could be worse round heeeeah.

Archived