when does slow season end?

Last year we started to pick up about the middle of January...when does everyone else pick up? We have had our best December so far this year, surprisingly...but it is still slow for December. We keep telling ourselves, just one more month...lol...we honestly had a good year, but our retail died into nothing so we don't have a savings for the slow times. Is everyone else hanging in there for "one more month!" ???????

they say they are going to get mortage rates down to 4.5% next year which will move the forclosed houses and with Obama kicking in a big stimulus package I think we will have a strong spring and then just continue stronger sales over the next few years . As long as more tint $99 shops dont pop up on every corner .

they say they are going to get mortage rates down to 4.5% next year which will move the forclosed houses and with Obama kicking in a big stimulus package I think we will have a strong spring and then just continue stronger sales over the next few years . As long as more tint $99 shops dont pop up on every corner .

The problem with the stimulus package is people are in so much debt and so far behind on mortgages, the money people recieve just goes to their bills.

The problem with the stimulus package is people are in so much debt and so far behind on mortgages, the money people recieve just goes to their bills.

I think its a mental thing too. I have customers that are on a pension or govt job that compain the economy is hurting them . They are on a fixed income it isnt like a server or commission sales person. I think if we get a little consumer confidence back it will kick start spending again . A month to month decrease in unemployment figures would help alot .

Archived