solkool film?

Guest youngazntinter

Guest youngazntinter

whats happening all the hard working tinters out there!

im writing this because I wanted to ask about the film I use.

I have a shop in MO and I'm using this product call

"solkool" film. its a professional grade and its almost like suntek's carbon.

actually its pretty much like it. it has good quality and price is awesome.

have you guys ever heard about this "solkool" film?

btw I buy directly from the manufacturer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngazntinter

yea I ve been using them for little over 6months, I've used lot of other films but I found

this manufacturer near where I was at. im at spfd mo and that factory is located at like 15 mins from here.

I never heard this company but I guess like many other under dogs they sell theirs to wholesale distributions.

but I was lucky enough to get a good price and ofcourse I buy quite a bit from them.

I only use professional (2ply with lifetime warnt) and price they offered me was reasonable and

I couldnt tell much difference with suntek's carbon and other professional grade films.

so for awhile I was curious about this company. so I thought may be some people might know~

down here in central florida I think I am the only person using llumar or at least a quality tint . ( 3m , solar guard, llumar ) To me the all other with in 2 - 3 years will have warranty problems . I am the only sucker wasting my money on good film . Customers now only cares about price not quality.

down here in central florida I think I am the only person using llumar or at least a quality tint . ( 3m , solar guard, llumar ) To me the all other with in 2 - 3 years will have warranty problems . I am the only sucker wasting my money on good film . Customers now only cares about price not quality.

So make them care. If someone thinks you are too high, ask them how many cars they have seen with purple or bubbled film. Thats why you/we charge more.

Archived