comply stickers

Guest tintingbytami

Guest tintingbytami

yes they are reguired by law here. Have to be between film and glass on all windows. has to have name of company .light trasmission, and date installed on them . They are real sticky about them here you can have legal tine but if the comply sticker are not there they will still give u a ticket. I have had to use them since 1993. I was just trying to find a better deal on the prices of them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oasisglatint
I was just trying to find a better deal on the prices of them.

Can't help you that one, I just getem from a local printing company.

Price'em around. If you get a descent deal, pm me and let me know.

I paid about $350 for 3000 of them.

:lol6

Guest sunstoppers

ideally you want them under the film so if the customer decides to tamper with the legal shade by either adding another layer or stripping it and putting a darker shade, you'll be covered

Guest tintingbytami
ideally you want them under the film so if the customer decides to tamper with the legal shade by either adding another layer or stripping it and putting a darker shade, you'll be covered

No Ideally about it here they have to be between film and glass thats the Law

this would suck to be needing to put these stickers on , , how do you individually date a job when the stickers are printed possibly thousands at a time ? and you would want that sticker to last a long time under the film , hate the glue to fail then it would look terrible under the film.

I have come across one car with these stickers here in sydney australia , they were 3M stickers stating it was 35% altohugh the film looked more like 55% when I removed it but the car was 18 years old.

so glad we dont have to have these stickers,

I reckon its just so the police dont waste their time with a tint meter , they check the sticker and off they go.

what happens if you applied a 30% but used a 35% sticker under it , would the police still test it or just think it were 35% ?

Guest thatsnappyguy

I probably put about 10-15 of these stickers on every day. we have our own made that says tinted concepts on it...we put them on both front doors...everyone around here does it.

Guest texasglobalrep
Anyone here have to use comply stickers in your state? The company I have been buying them from for yrs has closed down . Looking for new company.

Check with your film supplier. Most of them will supply them for a cost. :thumb

Archived