Tucson

Guest drtint

Guest Sprinter

there is a market there for sure smaller town than phoenix, I know of one guy who has alot of the dealerships down there and not sure what the competion has or how many of them there are. Im sure it would be like moving to new mexico. I suggest you go online the the yellow pages and look at the tuson market, I do know of a guy who sells auto glass so that might be an avenue for you to get started down there if you decide to go!

Thanks Sprinter, I did check the listings in Tucson. 29 shops..Not sure of the population, but there's always enough biz to go around. Send me the guys name and I will keep it, if it happens. :shoot4

Yeah Gus, I would assume, with that climate that there would be alot of competition. But in all businesses, you have to be better than the others. My experience is from the car audio business, which is also competitive and I have been working with car dealers for over 20 years. I also intend to do graphics and signs, so maybe that will give me an edge. Might be my winter time blues talking though. Thanks for the input..

Guest Sprinter

with all that your into it would seem any town could be yours for the taking!

I lived in the snow for 2 years but did'nt own a business at the time so it did'nt bother me that much!

Well, I have no problem making a living. I owned 4 Car Audio shops in KC up til 1995. Then came the dreaded divorce..Knocked me right out of biz. So I have alittle experience. I do like the Tint field though, not sure why, but I do. I'm also a webmaster , a photographer and a Modeling agent. Ya think I would pick one huh. The internet is my second job...lol..

"Behind every great man, there's a woman trying to push him off a cliff"

Archived