Mercury Milan

TintJunkie

On the Milan, there is a bunch of gasket covering the quarters. I did one yesterday (not the first one I have done) and was curious if anyone knew an easy way of getting the gasket out. It looked like it would come out easily, but I had no luck, and wasn't willing to spend a lot of time on it, but it does look kinda crappy with the whole quarter not tinted. Are the Ford 500/Taurus the same way? I can't remember.

On the Milan, there is a bunch of gasket covering the quarters. I did one yesterday (not the first one I have done) and was curious if anyone knew an easy way of getting the gasket out. It looked like it would come out easily, but I had no luck, and wasn't willing to spend a lot of time on it, but it does look kinda crappy with the whole quarter not tinted. Are the Ford 500/Taurus the same way? I can't remember.

I did a Ford 500 Friday, and the quarter windows were a snap! I did an 08 Milan not to long ago and it's the same car! Is it an 09 model? Maybe it's changed. :rollin

the rubber does come out on the glass a bunch, but all I do is trim a small "V" notch off there and the film slides behind very easy. I took the first one apart and got smarter on the second.....just use a contour, conquistador, or something similar to wipe the underside of the rubber.....

the rubber does come out on the glass a bunch, but all I do is trim a small "V" notch off there and the film slides behind very easy. I took the first one apart and got smarter on the second.....just use a contour, conquistador, or something similar to wipe the underside of the rubber.....

What year model is that?

it was the Fusion, but I did an image search and the Milan looked the same....2007 maybe 2006 on the fusion. I think I have done the Milan, but not certain of the glass.....like I said the pics looked like it was the same.

it was the Fusion, but I did an image search and the Milan looked the same....2007 maybe 2006 on the fusion. I think I have done the Milan, but not certain of the glass.....like I said the pics looked like it was the same.

Yeah there pretty close! The Ford 500 I did was the same car as the Milan and there was plenty of room around the 1/4 windows! That's why I was asking if it was an 09 because I haven't tinted one of those yet... Maybe Tj just got a wierd Milan! :rollin I've seen strange things before!

pictures via google image search showed the Milan with the 1/4's on the doors......

My bad dude your correct! The 5oo is the same car as the Sable! The Fusion and the Milan are the same car! The 1/4 window On the Milan has the rubber seal that comes down in the window and like the Fusion I trim it neatly and just enough to slide it all the way in! Sorry for the confusion! I'm glad guest didn't see this or he would have hit me with that www.letmegooglethatforyou.com crap! :rollin

Archived