I rolled down my window soon after tint...

Guest HarryM420

Guest HarryM420

... and I don't know what to look for. I got my G35 tinted on thursday. It was done by 6pm, and I asked the people how long I should wait to roll down the windows and they said 24 hours. I'm driving about 6 hours later, and of course I roll my driver side window down without thinking about it . There does not seem to be any immediate damage, but when I returned to my house that night I thought I saw a couple of bubbles from the outside, but could not see them from the inside. The next day I couldn't see any bubbles from any side. The window in question seems fine, just like the other windows, but I'm not sure if there is a slow damage that will occur, or if the damage is immediately noticeable. Can anyone recommend if I should take it to the place I had it done? I don't want them to say it needs to be replaced when it doesn't and charge me for it.

Thanks.

I tell some that "if it was my car I would roll them down 'today', but I recommend waiting 3 days." My biggest worry is that there might be water pooling up into bubbles and if they get pushed then you will get a "snail trail" that will not go away.....

I really don't worry about it much anymore. If the film is squeegeed out well enough then there is not much going to go wrong.

Don't worry about it man.

Guest HarryM420

I actually fell victim to the fast food drive through :sign .

Thanks for all of the quick replies. Another thing I noticed is that when I pass lights at night they sometimes look almost streaked through that window, but that might be because after I rolled down the window I rubbed my finger over pretty much the whole window so I assume its from my finger streaks. I'll wash them off (with a light soap and water :lol ) and see how it looks then.

Thanks again everyone!

Guest tintmanlibby
I actually fell victim to the fast food drive through :dunno .

Thanks for all of the quick replies. Another thing I noticed is that when I pass lights at night they sometimes look almost streaked through that window, but that might be because after I rolled down the window I rubbed my finger over pretty much the whole window so I assume its from my finger streaks. I'll wash them off (with a light soap and water :beer ) and see how it looks then.

Thanks again everyone!

just kinding with ya

Guest HarryM420
I actually fell victim to the fast food drive through :dunno .

Thanks for all of the quick replies. Another thing I noticed is that when I pass lights at night they sometimes look almost streaked through that window, but that might be because after I rolled down the window I rubbed my finger over pretty much the whole window so I assume its from my finger streaks. I'll wash them off (with a light soap and water :beer ) and see how it looks then.

Thanks again everyone!

just kinding with ya

Oh yeah I knew that. I actually do smoke, but the shaking head was for my own stupidity.