What Film Companys

Guest clemsonjody1

Guest clemsonjody1

I have only been in business for about 1 year and only doing it part time. I am wanting to hit it full steam in the spring. With this being said I have been checking out prices and I contacted a madico distributor and I like what they have to say but prices are a little high. What can anyone tell me about madico and is it good film. I have used a little suntek and johnson but thats about it. Any advice would be nice.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngazntinter

I've used suntek and was happy but they keep mess with the price.

now I'm using this film called "solkool's carbonite" they're just like suntek's carbon,

but it shrinks better and quality is good and best thing is that the

price is awesome, since I get it as factory direct. pm me if u want more info~

I exclusively use Madico films. I have used Suntek, 3M, LLumar, Huper, and a host of no name brands. Madico is expensive, but they are the longest running window film manufature and have great films. There are many other out there that are more expensive than Madico. Im not saying Madico is the best, but for price and longevity, I think they are on target. Don't use the Charcoal line if you are doing automotive however. It's tissue paper thin and only has a 3 year warranty.

For auto, I use CharCOOL, and for flat glass, I use the standard Madico line. Im sure you will here negative things here about the manufature and distributors, and hear others say Madico sucks. Ive used Madico for 9 years, while using some others in between, and have utimately gone back to Madico. :sign

Guest tintmanlibby
all their film will fade, customer service is horrible, film is way over priced,they dont honor their warranty, any other questions :lol

:sign:lol

I like ron in the florida office ,but I dont uses there stuff

Guest Total tint
all their film will fade, customer service is horrible, film is way over priced,they dont honor their warranty, any other questions :hmmm

:dunno:hmmm

I like ron in the florida office ,but I dont uses there stuff

why do you think that they are hardly ever mentioned on here unless someone new starts it :beer

Archived