What Film Companys

Guest clemsonjody1

Guest VOLTRON

get yer a55 back to werk daniel! I have installed just about every major film brand and lines out there in the flatglass side of the industry and madico has the most user friendly films and some of the best quality films out there. Yes they have some lines that I dont like, the mac series is not user friendly, it would be nice if they put a dry adhesive on it. other then that I think they have the best bronze on the market. It doesnt look like a brand new copper penny.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charcoal is our entry level and we offer anywhere from a 3yr to a lifetime through us and we haven't had much in the way of warranty issues with it. I like the way it shrinks especially now that they made the Limo thinner, I can make it lay down on just about anything. We used to carry Charcool but we always up sold to Onyx. Onyx has been great especially since they redid it and made it a lot less reflective and the different shades match color wise. We have been using it since it came out and I have only warrantied two cars for slight fading. We tried mac and it was an orangish silver it was gross and you couldn't shrink it with out it ghosting. they will have a hard time getting us to use mac over huper. Wincos is nice cause you can market it to vehicles that Huper is hard to install on cause of the thickness. Wincos shrinks well, corvette and beetles are tough but it will lay down. Two problems is that it is very thin and will just smudge without heat and it is not good for front twos because the color is so different from privacy glass.

Archived