Anyone in CenCal giving Tinting Lessons?

Guest Lights Out

Guest Lights Out

Hey everyone, My name is Miguel and I live in Fresno, CA. I'm just starting to tint and I know that it's not going to be easy. I've already bought Stan's DVD's, and learned the basics. I've tinted a few cars already, but the back glass is what I have trouble with.

Experience is always the key, I know. I was wondering if there is anyone in this area who provides Tinting Classes or Personal Lessons. And how much would be a reasonable price to pay for these lessons?

By the way, this website is Great! I'm on here for hours at a time! Thanks

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Right now isn't a good time to work for anybody in Fresno either. I just closed down Superior Tint because it was too slow to stay open, so now I'm working at West Coast Wheels in Clovis. If your serious about learning hit me up in like the middle of February or so, by then business should be starting to get busy and we might need a trainee to help out. But like the other guys already said, don't expect to learn in a day or two. It would take a few months minimum of training to get it down the right way, and that would be working at minimum wage or so.

Guest Lights Out
Right now isn't a good time to work for anybody in Fresno either. I just closed down Superior Tint because it was too slow to stay open, so now I'm working at West Coast Wheels in Clovis. If your serious about learning hit me up in like the middle of February or so, by then business should be starting to get busy and we might need a trainee to help out. But like the other guys already said, don't expect to learn in a day or two. It would take a few months minimum of training to get it down the right way, and that would be working at minimum wage or so.

go work for some one for minimum wage for 4 months. doing few lessons wont teach you how to tint . You need about 50 cars under your belt to get how to tint cars quickly .

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm serious about learning. I think that I'll just keep practicing until Tinting picks up again here in Fresno. Then I'll get a hold of you in February and we can work something out. Thanks!

Archived