dow corning

1/2" bead of DOW, you will need 3 tubes for 25 feet

3/4" bead of DOW, you will need 5 tubes for 25 feet

I always ask my DOW supplier on a recommendation on how much to purchase. They have a chart.

My local supplier only stocks grey but it comes in different colors.

Also, after doing a few jobs myself I now will only hire proffessional caulkers. . . it looks better and the caulker is then liable to assure that it meets the specifications for security film. Applying DOW is like applying film . . . an experienced installer always does a better job then the DIY.

Guest Bulldog
who know how many lin feet you can get out of a tube...I have 250 lin feet to quote....and what colors does it come in....I know black but are there any others,,,thanks

Forget the 10 oz. tubes. Sausage tubes work ALOT better. Gun is around $45. Each sausage lays 18-20 feet depending on how much you waste.(1/2" bead)

Sounds like you need around 13 tubes. They come in cases of 16. Kenseal can get them in grey, white, and black of coarse.

Also, after doing a few jobs myself I now will only hire proffessional caulkers. . . it looks better and the caulker is then liable to assure that it meets the specifications for security film. Applying DOW is like applying film . . . an experienced installer always does a better job then the DIY.

Agree with that. It's not easy stuff to install. If your customer expects a professional appearance and you are not experienced with installing this stuff then you're better getting someone who is a professional caulker. For anything other than very small jobs with 995 that's what we do.

Archived