SARASOTA FL, HELPER

Guest RCOOTE

IF ANYONE NEEDS A HELPER IN FLORIDA SARASOTA AREA PLEASE PM ME. DON'T NEED TO PAY A LOT EITHER.... EVEN SHOP HELPER...

PLEASE PM OR REPLY HERE.

THANX,

are you leaving Canada ? I thought things were good up there?

Nah,

My friend just moved there. He sold his bread route to retire to Florida (age under 30) Any how, he's looking for part time work, doesn't need the big bucks, just enough to pay day to day stuff. He's just enjoying life due to lots of close family deaths via cancer made him not want to work 16 hours a day running his own business. And nothing to keep him in Canada, most family past on.. UNFORT...

He is a very hard worker and is keeping life simple. He's very trustworthy and may help grow your business as he had continued success growing his own for the last 5-6 years.. I believe he told me he tripled his route size with no help but his own determination. I tried to keep him here and work for me but FL is his calling. Any how, just trying to help a friend out as he knows hardly more then 6 people is FL so far... He has a FL cell phone and his own car so if you need help or a full time 100% commission sales guy PM me.

Thanx...

Did he have a Canada Bread route or a Weston route?

It was an ITALIAN BAKERY ROUTE. mostly crusty rolls, unique breads. Did every sobey's Comissos, RCS, Food basics, pretty much every grocery store from Stoney creek to Port Colborne.

Archived