May be moving

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy

I know that this is a classified thing but I wanted to post it here so I can get some comments back on it cuz I know nothing about Texas and only been there once when I was 9.

Ok guys...Something has come up. I have been putting my wife through school for a year or so and we are looking to get her into a good medical school. Basically it boils down to us relocating out of the new orleans area and going to the Dallas area....IF I can find work of course. so if u or anyone u know in that general area is looking for someone, let me know or have them contact me here or via email.

I would list some of the things that I know how to do but that seems kinda corny.

thatsnappyguy@yahoo.com

snappy.

Guest thatsnappyguy

yea well im here in new orleans and theres good money here, but not as much stuff is in demand here as texas such as ppf, verhicle wraps ect...and not as much money is here as there is in texas, that can be seen just by the cars that are driven here compared to there...not as many higher end cars/ customers here.

Snappy

PM me what exactly your looking for and the such and I will see what I can do. Or Cajuns got my phone number if you need it.

Good luck :rollin

The mayor of cow poker ville extened his hand to you take willburs offer :spit

Snappy

PM me what exactly your looking for and the such and I will see what I can do. Or Cajuns got my phone number if you need it.

Good luck :rollin

The mayor of cow poker ville extened his hand to you take willburs offer :spit

The mayor of cow pokerville :rollin

Snappy did, weve been in touch and suppost to visit this weekend. :spit

Archived