New Texas Global Rep.

Guest texasglobalrep

Guest texasglobalrep

Hello all. I was just hired to be the new Global rep for Texas and Louisiana. I have 25 years experience tinting windows. I am located in Houston and travel all the time. If anyone has any questions about Global films or would like samples please e-mail me at texasglobalrep@gmail.com

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I was thinking about getting some Global but I can't bring myself to buy film made entirely in India. What is your answer to stubborn pita customers like me?

Guest texasglobalrep
I was thinking about getting some Global but I can't bring myself to buy film made entirely in India. What is your answer to stubborn pita customers like me?

Thank you for your question.

Window Film is made of P.E.T (a polyester product) that is an oil derivative. Thus, all window films have components of raw material produced around the world. Many manufacturers are now owned by foreign corporations also.

Yes, Global films is produced in India and we understand your concerns. We want to let you know that Solar Control Films, Inc. (SCF), your Global distributor is 100% owned locally by an American in Texas. SCF only distributes window film and does not install, so we will never compete against you. Not all distributors can claim that.

Our automotive films are 110 feet long which is 10% more film per roll to help your bottom line. All our auto films have a life time warranty so that you can rest assured on the quality. We appreciate the opportunity to introduce our films to you and help you grow your business.

If you have any questions or would like a sample roll to try, please do not hesitate in contacting any of us: Jeff, Phillip, Matt, Garret or Brian.

forget all the AUTO TINT HOOOOPLA..

Whats the flat glass line looking like ?

They have a decent dual reflective film, I have used several times.

Very cost effective and a pretty nice looking film.

I have it on my house, very good performance, cooled my west facing living room down several degrees after install....

Archived