dreadfull customer

Guest tintdude1982

Guest tintdude1982
today I tinted a mazda 3 wagon and pretty much tinted the whole thing but as I was getting ready to install the last door they said they didnt like the color and that they wanted a more charcoal color I was using madico onyx20 so they said they would leave it on till I got the right color and then they would pay me. so I told the custys that they had to pay me and then they would have to pay again for the different stuff and I wouldnt charge for removal so long story short she said no and wanted the tint for free I said I couldnt do that so she wanted her film removed and then left after 2hrs of work and normally I could bang it out in an hour. im effin pissed !!!!! loss of film and time :spit
I would give a custy eshit for free except a good slam im shes hott :rollin

thats the problem, hot females know that they are hot, so they think they can get things for free.imo!

She might get it for free, if she holds still for half an hour or so.... :spit

HAHAHAHA LOL but id rather look like a good guy and giver he rmoney back then her go around bad mouthing me

if they sign the receipt they are responsible for the colors they picked. Always get them to sign the bill okaying price and tint choice .

Or have a sign in your shop all sales are final. We specifically tell everyone it's their choice & a redo or removal is not free. A signed receipt is better, but if you are solo, put up a sign in your storefront.

Archived