DGI plotter w/ ComputerCut

ljr1977

Guest scottydosnntkno
is that all diff color tint? each cut out seperatly and then laid on top of each other? Making 8 layers then installing it and tinting over it again?

or

is it 70% tint with a digital image printed on it, installed and tinted over?

its all individually cut pieces, and I believe he spliced them in, but I'm not 100% sure.

is that all diff color tint? each cut out seperatly and then laid on top of each other? Making 8 layers then installing it and tinting over it again?

or

is it 70% tint with a digital image printed on it, installed and tinted over?

1cut on the computer and the rest was hand cut

all laid on top of each other(the rose has 4 to 5 layers. I cut on one side of a glass table to get the shape turned the table over and the placed it on the clear of a precut peice that still had clear on it, so when I laid it I just pulled the clear and stuck it tio the window..

mad props

thanks, it took me along time to finish and even when I stuck it I said "its not done....to late now though its on my car"

It's about time you did something with that thing beside trying to win potw with it.... move on... :woowoo

mad props

thanks, it took me along time to finish and even when I stuck it I said "its not done....to late now though its on my car"

:woowoo whats the big deal just make anouther one :lol6

Archived